The Mercer Innovation Fellowship is an opportunity to launch your business with full support from the Mercer Innovation Center. Each year, up to five fellowships will be awarded. Winners must be at least 18 years of age, or a student at Mercer University.
**If experiencing difficulties uploading Fellowship submissions, email it directly to email@example.com**
The Mercer Innovation Center Fellows receive:
Up to $20,000 cash in startup funds
Interns from Mercer University to support the business
Full access to Mercer University facilities
Parking convenient to the campus
Coaching from experienced business professionals and faculty
Workshops, speaker series and an entrepreneurial community
Office space in the incubator for a full year
Opportunities to pitch to investors across Georgia
Your slide deck should include the following:
- What problem are you solving?
- What is the solution and how does it differ from what is currently available?
- What is the potential market for the product or service?
- Who are your current or prospective competitors?
- How will you (the company) make money?
- How much will it cost to launch?
- Who is (are) the management/team?
- What are your qualifications?